Sunday, November 19, 2006

Alexis Glynn Latner

Alexis Glynn LatnerMy novelettes and short stories have appeared in Analog, Amazing Stories, and the anthology Bending the Landscape: Horror, plus an upcoming story in the anthology Horrors Beyond II. My science fiction novel Hurricane Moon will be published by Pyr in July 2007. I'm currently the South/Central Regional Director for the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA). I work at the Rice University Library, and besides writing speculative fiction, I do editing, write magazine articles about science, technology, and aviation, and teach creative writing. For fun and real-life adventure I'm a sailplane pilot in the Soaring Club of Houston. I also have a website at http://www.sff.net/people/alexis-latner/.

1 comment:

Diana said...

GREAT BLOG SITE!!!

Looking Good, Alexis!!!

Hurricane Moon has a GREAT cover plus a terrific storyline. I'll be the first in line to get a copy!!!!

Diana

www.dianaldriver.com